Government of Odisha Malkangiri invites application for the recruitment of E-District Manager with Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name : Government of Odisha Malkangiri
Posts : E-District Manager
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.23,500/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Malkangiri
Last date to apply : 31.08.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the posts of e-District Manager on contractual basis. Application form and other details of employment is available in the district website of Malkangiri http://www.malkangirinic.in. The last date of submission of application form is 31.08.2014
- Salary : Rs.23,500/- P.M.
- No of Post : 01
- The eligibility criteria for the engagement ofeDistrict Manager are as follows: a) Must be 21 — 35 years old as on Olst Ianuary, 2014 b) BE / B.Tech / MCA or must be a Graduate (In IT/Computer Stream) with minimum 50% marks in whole academic career. Knowledge odeia and English is must. (1) Minimum oftwo (2] years ofwork experience preferably in [T / e-Governance related field
- The other desired skills are as follows: a) Prior project management experience b] Experience in the domain of IT Projects, IT infrastructure deployment / software development, hardware, networking, security management in IT projects is preferred Good people management and communication skills
Result oriented and self-motivated Candidate should have the local knowledge of the State/District Experience in computerization oforganizations / departments will be an added benefit
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are required to submit the filled up application forms through Speed Post only to the Collector & District Magistrate, Malkangiri at the following address: TO, The Collector & District Magistrate, Malkangiri District e-Governance Society (DeGS) Office ofthe Collector & District Magistrate, Malkangiri Pin Code-764048
- The envelope carrying the application form along with all supporting documents must be super scribed as “Application for eDistrict Manager under eDistrict Project, Malkangiri.
- Application received in any form other than Speed Post will be rejected.
- Last Date of Receipt oprplication Form: 31st August,2014
- Application received after due date (31.08.2014 by 5 PM) will not be considered.
- District Administration will not be held responsible for any postal delay in receiving the Application.
- Candidates are required to submit the attested copies [signed by a Gazetted Officer) of the required supporting documents along with the application form.
SELECTION PROCESS :
The selection process for eDistrict Manager will be as follows:
- Shortlisted applicants would be called for interview through email/ Speed Post based on the information provided in the application form by them.
- The Collector & District Magistrate may conduct a written test of the shortlisted candidate before Final Interview.
- The interviews will be conducted at Collector & District Magistrate’s office. Any change in venue to be intimated t0 the candidate by the concerned District.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be hosted on the website of Malkangiri District.
- The date of interview fixed by the concerned Collector & District Magistrate will be final and no request will be entertained for rescheduling ofthese dates.
- Other instructions, if any, in this regard would also be displayed on the websites. Applicants are, therefore, advised to visit the website at regular intervals.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From GoDM|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016