Government of Odisha Nabarangpur has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist through recruitment notification – Government of Odisha Nabarangpur Recruitment 2015 – NO.5182/15. Candidates who have completed 12th Class, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha Nabarangpur.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Pharmacist Job on or before 28 Jul 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Odisha Nabarangpur
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : 12TH, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 16 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Nabarangpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28 Jul 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Nabarangpur
Detail of Government of Odisha Nabarangpur Pharmacist Recruitment:
- Pharmacist Group-C (District Cadre)job position in Govt. of Odisha (Nabarangpur)
- Qualification : Candidate must have passed +2 science Examination under council of Higher secondary Education, Odisha/ equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the 3 (Three) Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other recognized private institution duly approved by AICTE and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
- No.of Post : 16 (ST-03, SC-03,SEBC-02, UR-09)
- Age : 21-32 yrs
Selection Procedure for Government of Odisha Nabarangpur – Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28 Jul 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Pharmacist Vacancy in Government of Odisha Nabarangpur :
Candidate should apply in the prescribed application format may be sent to Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Nabarangpur on or before 28th July 2015 on 5.00 pm.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28 Jul 2015
Government of Odisha Nabarangpur Recruitment 2014 – NO.5182/15.
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017