Government of Odisha Puri has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk and More Vacancies through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed 12TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha Puri.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Clerk and More Vacancies Job on or before 15/06/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Odisha Puri
Vacancy Name : Junior Clerk and More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 46 Post
Salary : Rs. 5,200 to 20,200/- per Month
Job Location : Puri
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/06/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of Odisha Puri, Puri
Detail of Post
- Junior Clerk
- No. of Post : 30
- Junior Typist
- No. of Post : 05
- Junior Stenographer
- No. of Post : 10
- Qualification For Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist/ Jr. Typist/ Grade-III, Stenographer : (a) have passed at least +2 Examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be; (h) have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Salaried Amin.
- Qualification : (i) must be a citizen of India. (ii) must have passed +2 or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board /University and have passed Revenue Inspector Training from a recognized Board/University/Institution. (iii) must possess computer knowledge ( D.C.A.) or equivalent
- No. of Post : 01
- Salary : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Age : 18 years and below 32 years as on 15.6.2016
- Application Fee : The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/- in shape of the treasury Challan under the head 0070-other administrative services-01-administration of Justice-501-Services & Service fees-9904650 — Law Deptt. -9916730 — Examination Fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts along with their application form.
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ?
Applications along with required documents and Self-attested copies of certificates must reach this office by 15.06.2016 through registered post or the sealed box provided in the office of theRegistrar, Civil Courts, Puri and application received in the office after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2016