Government of Odisha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Project Director through recruitment notification – Government of Odisha Recruitment 2015 – NO. 4314/DRDA. Candidates who have completed MA, MSW, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Project Director on or before 26/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Odisha
Vacancy Name :Assistant Project Director
Educational Qualification : M.A, MSW, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,500/-pm
Job Location : Puri
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Odisha , Odisha
Detail Of Government of Odisha Assistant Project Director Recruitment:
- No. of Post : 1 at Dist. level
- Qualification : Masters Degree in Sociology, Social Work / MBA in Rural Management or 2 years of PG Diploma in Rural Management / Rural Development from any recognized University / Institution.
- Remuneration : Rs. 12,500/-
- Age Limit : 40 years as on 31-08-2015
Selection Procedure For Government of Odisha – Assistant Project Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Project Director Vacancy in Government of Odisha :
Candidates need to apply in the prescribed format by downloading the form our website from 08.09.2015. In addition, the filled application forms are to be sent by Registered/ Speed post to DRDA, Puri within the date line along with the required documents. Last date of receipt of filled-in printed application : 26.09.2015 (by 5 pm).
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/09/2015
Reference: Government of Odisha Recruitment 2015 – NO. 4314/DRDA
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016