Government of Odisha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Male Counsellor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Male Counsellor. Walk in Interview will be held on 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of Odisha|
|Vacancy Name||Male Counsellor|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Fellowship Tarini Bhawan, Womens college Road, Santhia, : Bhadrak|
Detail of Government of Odisha Male Counsellor Recruitment:
Fellowship a leading NGO in Bhadrak is going to conduct a WALK IN INTERVIEW on 15:04.2015, -day at 11:00 am for its vacancies at Bhadrak
- Name of the post: A Male Counsellor, Family Counselling Centre and A Female Counsellor in the Short Stay Home
- Qualification: MA in Psychology / Social ScienceSocial Work 2. Computer skill: Must be PGDCA with internet knowledge
- Salary : 5,500 INR per month for FCC Counsellor and INR 3,000 for Counsellor in the SSH.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year working experience in counselling. Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in Family Counselling Centre & Short Stay Home.
Selection Procedure for Government of Odisha – Male Counsellor Post:
- Written Test on 15.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Male Counsellor vacancy in Government of Odisha:
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience cited above should come with updated CV & photocopies of their testimonials and with original for verification on 15.04.2015 to the address below: Fellowship Tarini Bhawan, Womens college Road, Santhia, : Bhadrak – 756100 Tel. Ph. 06784 – 250189 / 250055 Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15.04.2015
Venue : Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Deogarh
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017