Government of Odisha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenographer & More Vacancies Job on or before 12 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Odisha
Vacancy Name : Stenographer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 15 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal, Phulbani, Odisha-762 001
Detail of Government of Odisha Stenographer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Stenographer, Grade-III No. of Post : 01-UR, 01-SC, 01-ST, 01-SEBC
- Junior Clerk No. of Post : SC-03, ST-05
- Junior Typist No. of Post : 02-SC, 01-ST
- Qualification & Age Limit : i. Have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be; ii. have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute; iii. be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on the last date fixed for receipt of applications; . Provided that, the upper age-limit in respect of reserved categories shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions, for the time being in force, for the respective reserved categories. iv. be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have passed atest in Oriya equivalent to the M.E. Standard; v. be of good character; vi. be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity; vii. have not more than one spouse living, if married; viii. possess minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute for the post of Stenographer Grade-III; ix. possess minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting for the post of Junior Typist; x. have no criminal antecedent on the date of application.
Selection Procedure for Government of Odisha – Stenographer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12 Aug 2015.
- Written Test/ Computer Science Test (Practical)/ Viva Voce
How to apply for Stenographer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of Odisha :
Applications along with required documents and self attested copies of Certificates, Mark Sheets and other particulars, as the case may be, must reach the Office of the District Judge, Kandhamal, Phulbani, Odisha-762 001 by 5 P.M on 12th August, 2015 through Regd. Post only.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12 Aug 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016