Government of Odisha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Pharmacist Job on or before 24/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Odisha
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200/- p.m
Job Location : Odisha
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Principal, S.C.B. Dental College & Hospital, Cuttack – 753 007, Odisha
Detail of Government of Odisha Pharmacist Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed form for selection to the posts mentioned below (one application should contain for one post only):
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Pharmacist||2||Must have passed +2 Science Examination under CHSE, Odisha / equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the three Medical College & Hospitals of the State / Any other recognized Private Institutions duly approved by AICTE and examination conducted by Odisha Pharmacy Board and must have registered in Odisha Pharmacy Council||PB-Rs. 5,200/- GP-Rs. 2,400/|
Selection Procedure for Government of Odisha – Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/7/2015.
- Selection of the candidates shall be in merit basis on career assessment
How to apply for Pharmacist Vacancy in Government of Odisha :
- The applicants have to apply to “Principal, S.C.B. Dental College & Hospital, Cuttack – 753 007, Odisha” by Regd. Post / Speed Post only. The applications should have reached within 10 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Applications received incomplete or after the stipulated date will not be entertained. The authority do not take any responsibility for postal delay, if any.
- The maximum age limit is as per the norm prescribed by the State Government.
- The appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the effect that they will not claim any Govt. post / regular appointment in future.
- The undersigned reserves the rights to short list the applicants in case of receipt of the large number of applications.
- Two numbers of self addressed postal envelops duly stamped of Rs. 40/- to be enclosed with the application
- Applicant should clearly mention the category of post applied for on the top of the envelop.
- Selection will be made as per ORV Act. The candidates are required to submit the following documents alongwith the Application Form 1. Attested Copy of H.S.C. and equivalent examination certificate for all the candidates 2. Attested Copy of C.H.S.E. and equivalent examination certificate for all the candidates 3. Attested copy of Pharmacy Pass Certificate and mark sheet 4. Attested Copy of Registration Certificate of Odisha Pharmacy Council
- Two Recent Passport Size Colour Photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate from Competent Authority, if necessary.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/7/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017