Government Of Odisha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator/ Sr.Treatment Supervisor/ Lab/ Technician through recruitment notification – Government Of Odisha Recruitment 2015 – LETTER NO.2180/DTC. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Diploma, MBA/PGDM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government Of Odisha
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Coordinator/ Sr.Treatment Supervisor/ Lab/ Technician on or before 16/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government Of Odisha
Vacancy Name : Coordinator/ Sr.Treatment Supervisor/ Lab/ Technician
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,350-18,800/-pm
Job Location : Jagatsinghpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Chief District Medical Officer. Jagatsinghpur , At/Po/Dist. Jagatsinghpur & Pin No. 754103.
Detail Of Government Of Odisha Coordinator/ Sr.Treatment Supervisor/ Lab/ Technician Recruitment:
District PMDT and TB /HIV Co-Ordinator/ 01 Post:
- Essential Qualification: 1. Graduate In any discipline. 2. Certificate coarse in computer operation (minimum two months) 3. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be ably to drive two wheeler. Preferential Qualification: I. At least 2 sears work experience under RNTCP or five years experience in any public health programme In a supervisors capacity. 2. Good communication skills In local language and willing to travel In the area of work.
- Pay Scale : Rs.18,800
Sr.Treatment Supervisor (STS)/ 02 Posts
- Essential Qualification: 1. Bachelor’s Degree OR Recognised sanitary inspector’s course. 2. Certificate course in computer operation (minimum two months) 3. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler. Preferential Qualification : 1. Tuberculosis health visitor’s recognized course. 2. Govt. recognized degree/ diploma in Social work or Medical Social work. 3. Successful completion of basic training course (Govt. recognized) for Multi-purpose health workers.
- Pay Scale : Rs.15800
RNTCP Lab/ Technician /01 UR:
- Essential Qualification: 1. Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma or certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent from a Govt. Recognized institution. Preferential Qualification: I. One year experience in RNTCP or Sputum smear microscopy. 2. Candidate with Higher qualification (for example Graduates) shall he preferred.
- Pay Scale : Rs.9350
Data Entry Operator/01 Post:
- Essential Onalifleation: 1. 10+2 with Diploma in Computer application or equivalent recognized by the Council for Technical education / DOEACC. 2. Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and local language. 1. Should be well consersant with various computer programming including MS Word, Excel and simple statistical packages. Preferential Qualification: Al least one year experience in related field.
- Pay Scale : Rs.11600
Selection Procedure For Government Of Odisha – Coordinator/ Sr.Treatment Supervisor/ Lab/ Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Coordinator/ Sr.Treatment Supervisor/ Lab/ Technician Vacancy in Government Of Odisha:
Interested candidates should submit the application addressed to Chief District Medical Officer. Jagatsinghpur , At/Po/Dist. Jagatsinghpur & Pin No. 754103. The application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of …………….. on or before 16/06/2015 up to 5.00PM.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/06/2015
Reference: Government Of Odisha Recruitment 2015 – LETTER NO.2180/DTC
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017