Government of Odisha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Government of Odisha Recruitment 2015 – No.38/ST&SC. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, B.A., B.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Teachers & More Vacancies Job on or before 04.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Odisha|
|Vacancy Name||Teachers & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, B.A, B.Ed|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 4,750-9,300/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Balasore At /Po-Balasore, Dist-Balasore, Pin-756001|
Detail of Government of Odisha Teachers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|2||B.Sc. B.Ed. (PCM-1, CBZ-l)||02|
|9||Night Watchman- cum-Sweeper||01|
|10||Jr. Clerk-Data Entry Operator||01|
- Remuneration : The consolidated remuneration for the post of TGT Arts & Science, Hindi, Sanskrit is Rs. 9300/-. IA CT/ I Sc CT/ PET/ Jr. Clerk-cum-DEO is Rs. 5200/- and Peon/Night Watcher-cum-Sweeper is Rs. 4750/- per month respectively and Grade Pay as applicable to the State Govt. employee.
- Age : 21- 32 Years as on 1st January, 2015
- Eligibility : She/he must able to speak, read and write in Odia and must have passed HSC or equivalent with odia or have passed Odia test equivalent to M.E. School Satndard conducted by the Educational Department to Govt. of Odisha and in addition to eligibility proved in Sub Rule-I of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Tribal Welfare Education (recruitment & condition Rule-I 993). She/he must be a good character and furnish the copy of character certificate granted by Head of Institution. For post of Hindi Teacher a candidate must be I lindi Kovid with Parangata/ BA Kovid with Parangata/ Hindi Trained with Odia as a subject in High School Certificate Examination. For post of Sanskrit Teacher a candidate must be M.A. in Sanskrit/ Acharya in Sanskrit (except Ayurved & Jyotish), Sikshya Sastri or any other qualification equivalent thereto. For the post of PET, a candidate must have passed +2 with CPED Course.For the Post of IA CT. a candidate must have passed +2 with CT ith Odia as a subject in liSC. For the post of ISc. CT, a candidate must have pas.vd +2 Science with CT with Odia as a subject in HSC. For the post of Peon, a candidate must have minimun qualification is under Manic but not below the Middle School Standard. He should be able to read & write in English & Odia passage and sign his signature and know cycling. For the post of Night Watchman-cum-sweeper. a candidate must have minimum qualification is under Manic but not below the Middle School Standard. He should be able to read & write in English & Odia passage and sign his signature and know cycling. For the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator she/he must have passed +2 with PGDCA or equivalent
Selection Procedure for Government of Odisha- Teachers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Teachers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of Odisha:
The application completed in all respect along with its enclosures should be sent in a closed cover addressed to the District Welfare Officer, Balasore At /Po-Balasore, Dist-Balasore, Pin-756001 by registered post/speed post only. On the front cover of the envelope the post applied for should be mentioned in block letters on or before 04.03.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.03.2015
Government of Odisha Recruitment 2014 – No.38/ST&SC.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Odisha|
|Other State Government jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017