Government of Odisha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk/Copyist/Junior Typist through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Clerk/Copyist/Junior Typist Job on or before 3/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Odisha
Vacancy Name : Junior Clerk/Copyist/Junior Typist
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 25 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location : Cuttack
Last Date to Apply for this job : 3/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The District Judge, Kalahandi at Bhawanipatna
Detail of Government of Odisha Junior Clerk/Copyist/Junior Typist Recruitment:
- Jr.Clerk/Copyist/Jr.Typist recruitment in Govt. of Odisha (Kalahandi District)
- Qualification: (a) Must have passed at least 2 examination conducted by the council constituted under Section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognized council/Board or University, as the case may be. (b) Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- A candidate for the post of Stenographer Grade-III shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English. A candidate for the post of Junior Typist shall possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English. (Be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard. Be of good character.
- Post Name/No.of Posts
Jr.Clerk/ Total: 17 (UR-07,ST-05,SC-03, SEBC-02)
Jr.Typist/Total: 07 (UR-03,ST-03,SC-01)
Copyist/1 UT, 1 ST
Stenographer Gr.III/Total: 02 (UR-01,ST-03,SC-01)
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200
- Age: 18-32 yrs
- Fees for Examination: The candidates for all the above posts are required to deposit fees of Rs. 100/-(one hundred) only in shape of Treasury Chalan under the Head “0070-other administrative services-01-administration of Justice-501-services and service fees -0010-charges for service provided-02177-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District di Subordinate Courts” and to submit the original copy of chalan along with their application forms. The SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of the Examination fees.
Selection Procedure for Government of Odisha – Junior Clerk/Copyist/Junior Typist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 3/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Clerk/Copyist/Junior Typist Vacancy in Government of Odisha :
The candidates are required to submit their application being duly filed in and signed by their own hands furnishing the required particulars as per the format . The candidates who are in Government Service are required to apply through proper channel.The application along with the required documents and self attested copies of certificates addressed to the District Judge, Kalahandi at Bhawanipatna must reach the office of the District Judge, Kalahandi at Bhawanipatna on or before 03.10.2015 either in person during office hours on each working day or by Registered post.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 3/10/2015