Government of Odisha invites application for the recruitment of Lady Matron with Graduate holders
Company name :Government of Odisha
Posts :Lady Matron
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.6500-7500/- p.m
No of Post : 10
Last date to apply : 30/11/2014
Details of Post :
Guideline for engagement of lady Matrons in the Girls Hostels of ST & SC Development Department.
Engagement of Matrons in the Girls’ hostels of ST & SC Development Department has been approved by finance Department vide UOI No-36-SS-II Dtd. 21.02.2014 to look after the safety and security of girls’ boarders. The objective of the engagement will be mainly to:
- Ensure safety and security of the boarders (Girls) in the hostels.
- Promote extra-curricular activities.
- Promote health and hygienic habits among adolescent girls
- prevent incidence of mismanagement in hostels
- ensure service of quality food in the hostels and
- Relieve the teachers of additional responsibility of mess management.
The lady matrons will have the responsibility of managing the day-to-day hostels management activities including mess activities and will take care of the children staying away from home. It has been decided to engage lady matron on contractual basis initially for a period of 1 year in the hostels where the strength girls’ students exceed 100 but not more than 200. In case the strength of hostel exceeds 200, one more matron will be placed. The detailed modalities of selection, educational qualification, duties & responsibilities have been indicated below. Governing the engagement are as below.
Essential Qualifications & Stipulation of Categories/ preference :-
- The minimum qualification of the candidate /applicant is Plus two (Higher Secondary Examination Pas) and equivalent.
- She should be 45 years or above in Age as on 1st January, 2014.
- Should belong to either ST, SC or OBC category. First preference will be given to the STs and if not available, second preference to the SC and third preference will be given to the OBC if candidates will not be available from ST or SC categories.
- First preference in the selection will be given to a Widow, second preference to a Divorcee and the third preference to a Single Member Family Woman.
- Similarly, while selection is made, first preference will be given to candidates (having necessary qualification and experience) if available from the same Revenue Village, second preference if the first category is not available from the G.P, third preference will be given to candidate from the same Block and fourth preference will be given to candidates from the same district belonging to ST, SC and OBC in order of preference. While selecting the candidates for Lady Matron, preference as indicated above will be given to Widow, Divorcee and Single Women (from a single member family).
- Monthly honorarium – Lady matrons will be engaged on contractual basis with consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.7500/- in case of Graduation and Rs. 6,500/- for Plus two (Higher Secondary Examination Pass). Engagement is purely on temporary basis for one year at a time subject to renewal at the end of a year upon satisfactory performance.
- Free Boarding and lodgings facilities and medical facilities as applicable to boarders. c. The Matron so engaged will not be eligible for any scheme of regularization of services.
HOW TO APPLY :
Last date Receipt of Application 31/11/2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Odisha|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016