Government of Odisha invites application for the recruitment of Lady Matron with Any Graduate holders
Company name :Government of Odisha
Posts :Lady Matron
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.7500/- p.m
No of Post : 06
Last date to apply :25/9/2014
Details of Post :
Application in the prescribed format appended here to are invited from eligible lady candidates belonging to Kendrapara District for engagement of Lady Matron on contractual basis with consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs and the engagement is purely temporary for one year at a time subject to renewal at the end of a year up On satisfactory performance .The applications should reach to the District Welfare Officer Kendrapara on or before 5 PM of 25.9.2014 by registered postfspeed post only Submission of application in any other mode will be uprightly rejected and the authority will no way be responsible for any postal delay .Incomplete defective and applications received after due date shall not be taken in to consideration and liable for rejection . The applicants can get details of service condition, age, qualification. Selection procedure and duties and responsibility of matron from the website
- A candidate must have qualification graduation degree from a recognized University . Similar experience in hostel management fworking knowledge of computer I certificate in mutation 1’ music farts curricular activities.
- FOr the post mentioned above the applicant must be above 45 years as on 1. January 2014.
- Special preference will be given to widows, diverse or single women. First preference in the selection will be given to a widow second preference to a divorce and the third preference to a single member family women .
- Monthly honorarium —Lady matrons will be engaged on contractual basic with consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs 7500f-and engagement is purely on temporary basis for one year at time subject to renewal at the end of a year upon satisfactory performance .
- Free Boarding and lodgings facilities and medical facilities as applicable to boarders.
- The Matrons so engaged will not be eligible for any scheme of regularization of service.
- A centralized advertise will be made by the District Administration specifying vacancy at the school level (STISC Girls hostel) to submit application for the post of lady matrons within a period of three weeks
- The District Administration after due date of receipt of applications will sort them out and send the applications to the respective SMCfSMDC of the school concerned .
- Selection will be done on the basis of mark scoured in graduation and taking in to consideration the relevant past experience and desirable qualifications .
- The candidates belongs to ST ,SC or OBC category . First preference will be given to the STs and if not available second preference to the SC and third preference will be given to the OBC if candidate will be not available from ST or SC categories.
- in the selection preference will be given to candidates (having necessary qualification and experience ) If available from the same revenue village .Second preference if the first category is not available from the GP , Third preference will given to candidates from the same Block and forth preference will given to candidates from the same District belonging ST ,SC & OBC in order of preference ,While selecting the candidates from Lady Matron , preference as indicated above will be given to widows, diverse and single women (from a single member family ) ,
- The selectioo list will be drawn by a seven member selection committee comprising of : a. Collector ,Kencirapara —Chairman b. DWO —Member 0. Block Chairman —Member d.SMC Chairman —Member e. Headmaster 0f School—Member
- The select list will be submitted to the Collector of the district for approval.
- After approval the engagement will be given by the SMC
- (sponsored by the District Administration)
HOW TO APPLY :
Documents to be enclosed with annlicatimh The application forms should be filled by the applicants in his 1’ her own handwriting and the following documents should be firmly enclosed with the application otherwise the same will be rejected .Attested photo copies of a ) Academic Qualification Certificate ,b)Mark sheet of all examinations c)Caste Certificate from the competent authority g) Recent Residential Certificate of Kendrapara District issued by the concerned Tahasildar h)0ne recent pass-port size photograph clearly visible and duly attested by a Gazetted Officer i)A self attested envelop affixing postal stamps worth of Rs the application completed in all respect along with its enclosures may be sent in a closed cover addressed to the District Welfare Officer ,Kendrapara ,PO-Kendrapara Dist-Kendrapara Pin-T54211 by registered post only so as to reach the office on or before the closing date .On the front cover of the envelop the post applied for the school should be clearly mentioned .
The closing date for receipt of the application (5) in the office of the District Welfare Officer ,Kendrapara is within three weeks of the advertisement applications relieved after the closing date will not entertained.
ln case the applicants are found to have furnished false information regarding any of the qualifying criteria etc the appointment /agreement for engagement shall automatically get cancellation of advertisement without assigning any reaSOn there of.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :25/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of Odisha||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016