Government of Odisha Subarnapur has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Additional Pragramme Officer through recruitment notification – Government of Odisha Subarnapur Recruitment 2015 – NO.135/DATE.24-3-2015. Candidates who have completed MA, PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Odisha Subarnapur
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Additional Pragramme Officer on or before 07/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Odisha Subarnapur|
|Vacancy Name||Additional Pragramme Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, PG-Diploma, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of Odisha Subarnapur, Subarnapur|
Detail of Government of Odisha Subarnapur Additional Pragramme Officer Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for filling up the following posts under Mahatma Gandhi NREGAin Binka and Tarva Block of Subarnapur District on contractual basis.
- Post:- Additional Programme Officer, MGNREGA in Block
- Maximum Age limits on 1st March 2015:- 40 Years
- Monthly consolidated remuneration:- Rs.12,500/-
- Qualification:- Master Degree in Sociology/ social work/Economics/ Mass Communication/ MBA in Rural management or 2 years of PG Diploma in Rural Management/ Rural Development from any recognised University/ Institution
Selection Procedure for Government of Odisha Subarnapur – Additional Pragramme Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Additional Pragramme Officer Vacancy in Government of Odisha Subarnapur:
All positions are contractual and the engagement is initially for a period of one year, which can be extended depending upon requirement and suitability. ~ The selection shall be made purely on merit. ~ Candidates need to apply..may download the application form from www.subarnapur.nic.in. The filled in application form has to be sent by registered/ speed post to District Rural Development Agency, Subarnapur within the dateline. The application form with due signature in appropriate space along with colour passport size (3.S cm*2.S cm) photograph and self-attested copy of relevant certificates & mark sheets (as per the check list) should reach the office of the “Project Director, DRDASubarnapur” by the dateline given below. ~ District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) reserved all righ1Sto reject or accept any or all application(s) without assigning any reason thereto. ~ Authority will not be responsible for any postal delay. ~ Apolicatiorc received in any oth=r format or bv any other means shall be rel=cted. )’ Cardidatesapplyingfcrmore than one Siock reed to submit ordyone application. ~ In order to prepare the block-wise provisional merit list, the following weightage shall be assigned against mark scored by candidates in respective examination.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/04/2015
Government of Odisha Subarnapur Recruitment 2015 – NO.135/DATE.24-3-2015