Government of Puducherry has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Surveyor through recruitment notification – Government of Puducherry Recruitment 2015 – No.10835/DSLR/Estt./EC-II/2015-16 . Candidates who have completed 12th,ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Puducherry.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field Surveyor Job on or before 14/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Puducherry
Vacancy Name : Field Surveyor
Educational Qualification : 12TH,ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 16 post
Salary : Rs.20,200/p.m
Job Location : Puducherry
Last Date to Apply for this job :14/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Directorate of Survey & Land Records,Puducherry
Detail of Government of Puducherry Field Surveyor Recruitment:
- Field Surveyor recruitment in Directorate of Survey & Land Records (Govt.of Puducherry)
- Qualification: SSLC or its equivalent from a recognized Board of Education,and National Trade Certificate issued by the National Council for Training in Vocational trades in the trade of Draughtsman (Civil) Or Higher Secondard with general mathematics as one of the subject: and a minimum qualification of a pass in certificate course in Autocad (Civil) conducted by a Government recognized institution.
- No.of Posts: 16
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200
- Age: 18-30 yrs
Selection Procedure for Government of Puducherry – Field Surveyor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Surveyor Vacancy in Government of Puducherry :
Online Application will be available from 10:00:00 AM on 16/09/2015 to 05:45:00 PM on 14/10/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job14/10/2015
Government of Puducherry Recruitment 2014 – No.10835/DSLR/Estt./EC-II/2015-16 .
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017