Government of Punjab has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managers through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate,Any Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Punjab.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Managers . Walk in Interview will be held on 30/9/2015 at 9.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of Punjab
Vacancy Name : Managers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 22 post
Salary : Rs.21,000/p.m
Job Location : CHANDIGARH
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 30/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, PUNJAB PARIVAR KALYAN BHAWAN, SECTOR 34-A, CHANDIGARH
Detail of Government of Punjab Managers Recruitment:
- Manager : 1 post per District in the following Districts:- Amritsar, Bathinda , Barnala, Faridkot, Fatehgarh Sahib, Ferozepur, Fazilka, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Mansa, Muktsar Sahib, Roopnagar, SBS Nagar, Sangrur, SAS Nagar,& Tarn Taran having 2 Posts.
- Essential:- Graduation 2. Desirable:- Masters in management or equivalent
- Age :Must be 40-55 years (Minimum age 40 years and maximum 55 years as on 01-01-15) and should have an experience of minimum 5 years working for any NGO/Govt. organization in the capacity of manager or equivalent. Note:- Preference will be given to exarmy personnel and for a person having experience in the medical field/ Health Care Services.
- Salary :Rs. 21000/- Note: (i) Paid by district society which is to be funded through the CADA Fund. (ii) If the committee feels the person deserves more emoluments, the same can be recommended by the committee for the approval of the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Punjab
Selection Procedure for Government of Punjab – Managers Post:
- Written Test on 30/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Managers vacancy in Government of Punjab:
Applications are invited for the Post of Managers (Full time) for Govt. Drug Rehabilitation Centres on contractual basis in the State of Punjab. Interview is scheduled to be held on 30/09/2015 at State Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Phase-VI, SAS Nagar at 9:00 am as follows : Candidates may apply online by sending required documents on e-mail 2. For list of required documents/venue/other details please visit www.pbhealth.gov.in 3. Submit your application at email@example.com by 29-09-2015 Latest by 3:00 PM. Terms & Conditions:- 1. Candidate must fulfill eligibility criteria for the post he/she is applying for as on date of Interview of respective post. The applicant must read carefully all the guidelines and instructions mentioned on the website before appearing for interview. GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, PUNJAB PARIVAR KALYAN BHAWAN, SECTOR 34-A, CHANDIGARH 2. Candidates must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Detailed Marks, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for submission. 3. Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview. 4. In case, any certificate/testimonial of an applicant is found fake at any stage of recruitment or issued by an incompetent authority, the eligibility/appointment of that applicant would be cancelled with immediate effect and a legal action may be taken against him/her. If any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility/selection criteria at the time of interview or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected for the said post. 5. Appearing for Interview does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement and he/she is eligible for the post. Eligibility of the candidate will be determined after thorough scrutiny of the application filled by the candidate. If candidate found not eligible by screening committee, he will not be allowed to appear in the interview before the selection committee. 6. Candidates should have passed subject of Punjabi upto Matric standard. 7. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview/test. 8. The number of posts may increase or decrease at any stage of recruitment process.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/9/2015
GOVERNMENT OF PUNJAB DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE, PUNJAB PARIVAR KALYAN BHAWAN, SECTOR 34-A, CHANDIGARH