Government of Tamil Nadu has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Record Clerk/Computer Operator through recruitment notification – Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2015 – P.R. No.462 . Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Tamil Nadu.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Record Clerk/Computer Operator Job on or before 6/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Name : Record Clerk/Computer Operator
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No of Vacancy :02 post
Salary : Rs.10,000/p.m
Job Location :Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job :6/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Directorate of Tamil Etymological Dictionary Project, C-48, 1st Floor, T.N.H.B. Office Complex, 2nd Avenue, Anna Nagar, Chennai-600 040
Detail of Government of Tamil Nadu Record Clerk/Computer Operator Recruitment:
- Record Clerk/Computer Operator job vacancies in Information and Public Relations Dept. (Govt. of Tamil Nadu)
- Record Clerk
Educational Qualification : Must possess a completed S.S.L.C.
- No. of Post : 01
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 4,800-10,000 + Grade Pay 1,400
- Computer Operator
Educational Qualification : S.S.L.C. Passed, Higher grade in Tamil & English typewriting and Certificate in DTP course
No. of Post : 01
Scale of Pay : Monthly Rs. 5,000/- Consolidated Pay
- Note : Priority means Intercaste Marriage, Destitute Widows, Physically Handicapped, Ex-servicemen, etc., Maximum age limit is 30 for O.C., 35 for Scheduled Castes, 32 for Backward Communities and Most Backward Communities-Denotified Communities as on 1.7.2015. Age relaxation will be given as per Tamil Nadu Govt. rules
Selection Procedure for Government of Tamil Nadu – Record Clerk/Computer Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Record Clerk/Computer Operator Vacancy in Government of Tamil Nadu :
Those who are qualified and interested, can apply in White Paper contains Name, Date of Birth, Religion and Community, Priority Category with self attested Xerox copy of Certificates and affix a Passport size Photo. Duly filled up application must be sent by Regd. Post or in Person to theDirector (Full Addl. Charge), Directorate of Tamil Etymological Dictionary Project, C-48, 1st Floor, T.N.H.B. Office Complex, 2nd Avenue, Anna Nagar, Chennai-600 040 on or before 06.10.2015 at 5.30 P.M
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/10/2015
Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2014 – P.R. No.462 .