Government of Telangana has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Telangana
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lab Technician & More Vacancies on or before 16/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Telangana
Vacancy Name :Lab Technician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate, M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 1,330 Posts
Salary : Rs.9,000-80,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of Telangana, Across India
Detail Of Government of Telangana Lab Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts: 1330
- Name of the Post: A. Mobile Health Team: 1200 posts 1. MBBS Medical Officer: 300 posts 2. Ayush Medical Officer: 300 posts 3. ANM: 300 posts
4. Pharmacist: 300 posts B. District Early Intervention Centre: 130 posts 1. Pediatrician: 10 posts 2. Dental Medical Officer: 10 posts 3. Staff Nurse: 10 posts 4. Physiotherapist: 10 posts 5. Psychologist: 10 posts 6. Optical Specialist: 10 posts 7. Special Educator: 10 posts 8. Social Worker: 10 posts 9. Lab Technician: 10 posts 10. Dental Technician: 10 posts 11. DEIC Manager: 10 posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 44 years as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is 05 years applicable for SC/ ST Candidates, 03 years for Ex-Servicemen, 10 years for Disabled persons.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess MBBS degree or an equivalent & must be registered with AP Medical Council for MBBS Medical Officer, Degree in Ayurveda (For Ayurveda & Homeopathy), Degree in Unani (For Unani), BNYS degree or a diploma in course in Naturopathy (For Yoga & Naturopathy) for Ayush Medical Officer, SSC with 18 months MPHW (F) Training certificate recognized by AP Nursing and Midwives Council for ANM, SSC with Diploma in Pharmacy & Registered with Pharmacy Council for Pharmacist.
- Issue of Notification: 24-08-2015 to 30-08-2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14-09-2015 to 16-09-2015.
- Scrutiny of Application: From 17-09-2015 to 22-09-2015.
- Display of Merit List: From 19-09-2015 to 24-09-2015.
- Issue of Appointment Order: From 24-09-2015 to 30-09-2015.
Selection Procedure For Government of Telangana – Lab Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/09/2015
- Selection will be based on Merit.
How To Apply For Lab Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of Telangana:
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of the following certificates like SSC or equivalent, Intermediate or 10+2, qualifying examination, marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination), registration certificate of respective councils, latest caste certificate issued by the Tahsildar/ MRO concerned, study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tahsildar/ MRO concerned etc., to the Respective District Medical & Health Officers to the district to which the candidate applying from 14-09-2015 to 16-09-2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/09/2015