Government of Tripura has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician through recruitment notification – Government of Tripura Recruitment 2015 – No.F.14 (2-4) HR/NVBDCP/CMO/U/2012-13/ Candidates who have completed B.sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Tripura
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Laboratory Technician on or before 19/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Tripura
Vacancy Name : Laboratory Technician
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs – 9500/-
Job Location : TRIPURA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : GOVERNMENT OF TRIPURA DISTRICT HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SOCIETY OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY cum CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER KAILASHAHAR, UNAKOTI TRIPURA
Detail Of Government of Tripura Laboratory Technician Recruitment:
National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme under District Health & Family Welfare Society, Kailashahar, Unakoti Tripura is going to fill up 02(two) no’s post on contractual basis at a fixed pay for 11(eleven) months, which may be extended based on the performance till Project period.
- number of post : o2
- Age limit : Should not be above 40 years
- Name of Post : Laboratory Technician
- Remuneration (Consolidated Rs. P.M.) : Rs.9,500/- (nine thousand five hundred) per month
Qualification & Experience :
Science Graduate in Biology/ Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology with Two years experience in medical / biological laboratories. Preference will be given to candidates having diploma in MLT. ‘OR’ Inter / XIIth passed candidate with MLT course
Selection Procedure For Government of Tripura – Laboratory Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Laboratory Technician Vacancy in Government of Tripura:
- Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio- data as per the prescribed format along with self attested copies of the necessary relevant documents in hard copies from 15th September 2015 to 19th September 2015 (excluding Govt. holiday) during office hour, in the O/o CMO, Kailashahar, Unakoti Tripura. No application will be received after 5.00 PM of 19th September 2015. Authority is not liable for any postal delay.
- Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the District website (http://www.unakoti.nic.in) and also in the website of NHM Tripura (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) on due time for appearing in the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test.
- The date, time, venue, total marks & other details of the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
- Successful candidate of Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be called for interview. The date, time, venue & other details of the interview will be published in the District website (http://www.unakoti.nic.in) and also in the website of NHM Tripura (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
- Final selection will be done by the Interview Board for the post applied for, based on Merit List and maintaining 100 point roster, which will be also published in NHM website on due time.
- The number of post(s) may increase / decrease or whole process may be cancelled at any time before or after interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Competency Assessment Test or interview.
- The Notice of recruitment may also be downloaded from the District website (http://www.unakoti.nic.in) and also in the website of NHM Tripura (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/).
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/09/2015
Reference: Government of Tripura Recruitment 2015 – No.F.14 (2-4) HR/NVBDCP/CMO/U/2012-13/
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016