Government of Tripura has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS ,Any Degree,Diploma,12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Tripura.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Medical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 10/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Tripura
Vacancy Name :Medical Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification :M.B.B.S,Any Bachelors Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 24 post
Salary : Rs.20,000/p.m
Job Location : Tripura
Last Date to Apply for this job :10/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Government of Tripura, Tripura
Detail of Government of TripuraMedical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Medical Officer (Female) (AYUSH) (RBSK) : Qualification : Bachelor degree in Ayurveda (BAMS) / Bachelor degree in Homeopathy (BHMS) from a recognized Institute/ Medical collage/ University.
- Medical Officer (AYUSH) (Male) (RBSK) : Qualification : Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized board. Trained in Health Worker (Female) Course from a recognized Nursing Council. Registered ANM.
- ANM (RBSK) : Qualification : Degree in medicine MBBS with diploma in pathology or transfusion medicines having adequate knowledge in blood group serology, blood group methodology and medical principles involved in the procurement of blood and /or preparation of the components. Or Degree in medicine MBBS having experience in blood bank for one year during regular service and also has adequate knowledge and experience in blood group serology. Blood group methodology and medical principles involved in the procurement of blood and /or preparation of the components. The degree or diploma having from a university recognized by the central Government
- Medical Officer (mobile blood collection unit) : Qualification : Master degree in social science /MSW at least having three years experiences in blood bank service.
- Social worker : Qualification : HS (+2) examination passed from a recognized board.
- Attendant (Blood Bank) : Qualification : Class VIII passed with valid driving license.
- Driver (Mobile blood bank) : Qualification : Class VIII passed from any affiliated board.
- Laboratory Technician (blood bank) : Qualification : Degree in MLT with minimum six months experience in the testing blood and its components.
- Data Entry Operator : Qualification : Bachelor degree in any stream. One year course in computer application from govt. recognized institutions. Typing speed 30-40 wpm with minimum 1 year experience.
- Salary : Rs.20,000 – 5,500/- Per Month
Selection Procedure for Government of Tripura -Medical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of Tripura :
- Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio- data as per the prescribed format along with self attested copies of the necessary relevant documents in hard copies from 3 rd to 10th October, 2015 (excluding Govt. holiday) during office hour, in the O/o the Chief Medical Officer, North, Dharmanagar, North Tripura. No application will be received after 5.00 PM of 10 th October, 2015. Authority is not liable for any delay.
- Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) on due time for appearing in the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test.
- The date, time, venue, total marks & other details of the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
- Successful candidate of Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be called for interview. The date, time, venue & other details of the interview will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time. The marks obtained by the candidates on the Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will not carry forward in the interview. Final selection will be done by the Interview Board for the post applied for, based on Merit List and maintaining 100 point roster, which will also be published in NHM website on due time.
- The number of post(s) may increase / decrease or whole process may be canceled at any time before or after interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Competency Assessment Test or interview.
- The Notice of recruitment may also be downloaded from (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/10/2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017