Government of Tripura has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist/Laboratory technician /MPW through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 12TH,
B.Pharma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Tripura.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Pharmacist/Laboratory technician /MPW Job on or before 14/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of Tripura
Vacancy Name :Pharmacist/Laboratory technician /MPW
Educational Qualification : 12TH,B.Pharma
Total No of Vacancy : 31 post
Salary : Rs.9,500/p.m
Job Location : Tripura
Last Date to Apply for this job :14/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Government of Tripura,Tripura
Detail of Government of TripuraPharmacist/Laboratory technician /MPW Recruitment:
- Pharmacist (Allo.) : Qualification : H.S.(+2 stage) with science Passed from a recognized Institution. Diploma in pharmacy from a recognized Institution.Salary :Rs.9,500/-
- Laboratory technician : Qualification : Madhyamik or its equivalent Examination passed from any recognized Board/Institution and 3(three) years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any Institute recognized by AICTE (All India council for Technical Education) OR H.S.(+2 stage) in science stream passed from a recognized Institution and 2(two) years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician Course from a recognized Institution by AICTE (All India council for Technical Education)
- MPW(F)/ANM : Qualification : Madhyamik or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board. Trained in Health Worker (F) Course from a recognized Nursing Council. Registered ANM.
Selection Procedure for Government of Tripura -Pharmacist/Laboratory technician /MPW Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Pharmacist/Laboratory technician /MPW Vacancy in Government of Tripura :
- Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio- data as per the prescribed format along with selfattested copies of the necessary relevant documents in hard copies from 07th October, 2015 to 14th October, 2015 (excluding Govt. holidays) during office hour, in the O/o Chief Medical Officer, Khowai, Tripura. No application will be received after 5.00 PM of 14th October, 2015. Authority is not liable for any postal delay. 02. Total Marks for the Competency Assessment test (written examination) is of 30 marks & for qualifying the examination, candidates are to obtain 50% of the total marks.
- Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) on due time for appearing in the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test.
- The date, time, venue, total marks & other details of the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
- Successful candidate of Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be called for interview. The date, time, venue & other details of the interview will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time. The marks obtained by the candidates on the Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will not carry forward in the interview.
- Final selection will be done by the Interview Board for the post applied for, based on Merit List and maintaining 100 point roster, which will be also published in NHM website on due time.
- The number of post(s) may increase / decrease or whole process may be cancelled at any time before or after interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Competency Assessment Test or interview.
- The Notice of recruitment may also be downloaded from (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/10/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016