Government of Uttarakhand has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Admin Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, MBBS, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of Uttarakhand
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Admin Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of Uttarakhand|
|Vacancy Name||Admin Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.B.B.S, Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society Health Directorate Dandalokhand P.O. Gujrara, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
Detail of Government of Uttarakhand – Admin Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- State Consultant, Quality Assurance 1 MBBS/BDS/Ayush/Nursing graduates with Masters in Public Health (MPH), Community Medicine (MD),MBA-(Health Management) with 3 years experience in public Health/Hospital administration.
- State Consultant, Quality Monitoring 1 Masters Degree /Advance qualification in statistics/MCA/MBA (Health Informatics) Specialization in Biostatistics/Masters in Health Informatics/Masters in epidemiology (MPH epidemiology) with two
- District Consultant Quality Assurance 2 MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing graduate with masters in Hospital administration/ Health Management (MHA-Full time or equivalent) with 2 years experience in Public Health/Hospital administration. Training and experience of implementing a recognised quality system like NABH/ISO 9001:2008/Six Sigma/ Lean/Kaizen would be preferred. Previous work experience in the field of health quality would be an added advantage
- District Consultant Public Health 2 MBBS/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing graduate with degree/diploma in Health Management with 02 yearsrelevant work experience. Training in Health quality like NABH/ISO 9001:2000/Six Sigma/Lean/Kaizen by a reputed organization will be preferable.
- District Consultant Quality Monitoring 2 Degree in Statistics with good academic record from a reputed University. Specialization in Biostatistics would be an added advantage. Previous work experience of Health/ hospital would be preferred.
- Admin Assistant 2 Recognized Graduate Degree with fluency in MS Office package with one year experience of managing Office and providing support to Health Programme / NRHM. Knowledge of Accountancy would be an added advantage. Candidates having drafting skills would be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Government of Uttarakhand – Admin Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Admin Assistant & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Government of Uttarakhand:
Interested candidates may apply with CV and relevant documents.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016