Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District Recruitment 2015 – Employment Notice No. 01/K-I/CMDMP/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Data Entry Operator Job on or before 22/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District|
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000/- per month|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Informatics Centre(Burdwan District Unit), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India, New Collectorate Building (3rd floor), Burdwan, West Bengal – 713 101|
Detail of Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
Applications are invited in terms of Memo No. 303(21) – ES (CMDMP)/Estt-OS/2013, dated 19.05.2014 of the PD, CMDMP, School Education department, Government of West Bengal for engagement of Data Entry Operator on contractual basis under CMDMP for Kalna-I Block as described below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Data Entry Operator||01||
Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduation in any branch with certificate in computer application from any government recognized institute.
|11,000/- per month (consolidated) subject to enhancement ` 500/- per year during first 5 (five) years and there after @ ` 600/- per year in terms of Finance Department Memo No. 5859-F(Y), dated 22/07/2013.||Maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2015 for General Candidates; relaxable by 3 years for the OBC/PH candidates and 5 years by the SC/ST Candidates.|
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District – Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/01/2015.
- Candidates will have to appear in a Written Test of 30 Marks (Comprehension of English 10 Marks, Mathematics 10 Marks, and Mental Ability/Test of Reasoning 10 Marks). Only the Shortlisted candidates on basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test will be called for the Computer Proficiency Test (50 Marks) followed by Interview (20 Marks). Final Panel will be prepared on merit basis as per total marks obtained in the Written Test (30 Marks), plus Computer Proficiency Test (50 Marks) which include English Typing (15 marks), Internet Test (10 marks), MS-Excel with formula (20 marks), MSWord (5 marks), and Interview (20 Marks).
How to apply for Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District :
Apply to the BDO and Chairperson, Block-level Selection Committee in prescribed format. The application Form is either to be downloaded from the website: www.bardhaman.nic.in or may be neatly computer-typed as per enclosed format. Attach self attested photocopies of the documents with the application:
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent for age-proof.
- Mark sheets of all qualifications up to Graduate level
- Certificate of Computer Application
- Experience certificate in the computer related work (if any)
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PH Certificate (if applicable)
Applications will be received in the Kalna-I Block Development Office on working days from 11.00 AM to 3:00 PM against receipt after entry in the register. Applications sent by post may be received but in that case no receipt will be given. Last Date of receipt of Application: 22.01.2015 up to 3.00 PM
Date of Written Test: 08 February 2015 (Sunday); Time: 10.00 AM – 11.00 AM Venue will be intimated in the Admission Letter. No TA/DA will be paid. N.B. If any candidate does not receive his/her Admission Letter by 05.02.2015, then he/she should approach the Kalna-I Block office on 06.02.2015 during office hours and on 07.02.2015 from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/01/2015
Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District Recruitment 2014 – Employment Notice No. 01/K-I/CMDMP/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Government of West Bengal Bardhaman District|
|Other State Government jobs|