Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Additional District Magistrate through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – MEMO.NO.181/HSW. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Additional District Magistrate. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/3/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Additional District Magistrate|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of West Bengal Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, Howrah , Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Howrah-711101 District Social Welfare Section Tel-033-2638-05871 E-mail-dswohowrahogmail.com|
Detail of Government of West Bengal Additional District Magistrate Recruitment:
Walkin-interview will be held on 28.03.2015 at chamber of Addl. District Magistrate (L.., New Collectore Building (3″ Floor), , Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Howrah for reemployment of retired State Govt. employees as Bench Clerk on contractual basis for 01one) year on consolidated remuneration.
- No. of vacancy 01 (one)
- ELIGIBILITY : ESSENTIAL : Should be retired State Govt. Group BC’ clerical employees. The retired employees of Howrah collectorate setup will be preferred. The applicant must be physically and mentally fit. The employees who will retire from Govt. service up to 31.03.15 may appear in walkin-interview.
- DESIRABLE : Knowledge on Computer data entry.
- PLACE OF POSTING : As Bench Clerk to the Principal Magistrate, J..Board, Howrah currently located at S.. Home, Liluah, Howrah.
- AGE LIMIT : Maximum 64 Years as on 01.03.2015.
- REMUNERATION: As per Govt. norms.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Additional District Magistrate Post:
- Written Test on 28/3/2015.
- The Reemployment will be done on the basis on interview and past service record. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Walkin Procedure for Additional District Magistrate vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
The applicant has to submit filled in Bio-Data in the prescribed format attached herewith along with one copy of passport size colour photograph and attested copy in support of pensionPPO & age qualification. Applicant must submit original certificate of past service records from the Office-in-charge of head of office from the sectionoffice last served. Applicant must bring all original documents with himher at the time of interview. Date & Time of Walkin-Interview : 28.03.2015 at 12 Noon. Date & Time of Reporting : 28.03.2015 from 10.00 A.. to 11.00 A.. Place of Reporting : Chamber of Addl. District Magistrate (L..) New Collectorate Building (3° Floor), , Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Howrah. Date, time & Venue of walkin-interview may be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled, if needed without assigning any reason
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/3/2015
Government of West Bengal Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, Howrah , Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Howrah-711101 District Social Welfare Section Tel-033-2638-05871 E-mail-dswohowrahogmail.com
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2014 – MEMO.NO.181/HSW