Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed +2 Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Stenographer on or before 31/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name:Government of West Bengal
Educational Qualification:12TH Pass
Total No of Vacancy:01 Post
Last Date to Apply for this job:31/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Government of West Bengal, Haldia
Detail Of Government of West Bengal Stenographer Vacancies Recruitment:
- Stenographer (English) job vacancies in Govt. of West Bengal (Hooghly District-Office of the District Legal Services Authority) on temporary and contractual basis
- Qualification : Higher Secondary Passed and having Diploma/ Certificate in Stenography and also having knowledge in Computer and Printing Operation
- No.of Vacancy : 01
- Consolidated Pay : Rs.8000
- Age : 18-40 Yrs
- Eligibility : 12th,Location : Haldia,Job Category : Govt Jobs,Last Date : 31 May 2015
- Job Type : Full Time,Hiring Process : Written-test
Selection Procedure For Government of West Bengal – Stenographer Post:
Candidates can apply on or before 31/05/2015
No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Stenographer Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
Application shall be submitted along with recently attested copy of testimonials and two copies of Passport size photograph in the office of the District Legal Services Authority, Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre (ADR Building), Serampore, Hooghly within the office hours i.e. 10.30 A.M. to 4.30 P.M. latest by 31.05.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/05/2015.
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016