Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.787/SSM/UD. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Block Data Entry Operator. Walk in Interview will be held on 28 Sep 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Block Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 28 Sep 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Government of West Bengal, Kolkata
Detail of Government of West Bengal Block Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
- Block DEO Jobs opportunity in Govt. of West Bengal (Sarva Shiksha Mission-Uttar Dinajpur) on purely temporary and contractual basis
- Educational Qualification : Higher secondary/12th standard pass in any stream with at least 50% marks from any recognized Board as a regular student. Computer Knowledge- MS office package,Pagemaker, Windows 98/XP, Bengali Software. Typing speed Bengali and English-30 Words per minute
- No. of Post : 06
- Age : 21-35 Years
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Block Data Entry Operator Post:
- Written Test on 28 Sep 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Block Data Entry Operator vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
Walk in Interview (Viva-Voce) will be held on 28th September, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28 Sep 2015
Government of West Bengal, Kolkata
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.787/SSM/UD.