Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Coordinator through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Candidates who have completed PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the District Coordinator Job on or before 31/12/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : District Coordinator
Educational Qualification : PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 16,860/- Pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/12/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of West Bengal , Kolkata
Detail of Government of West Bengal District Coordinator Recruitment:
- District Coordinator (Hospital) recruitment in Govt. of West Bengal (Malda-District)
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate with Diploma in Hospital Management/PGDHM. Diploma (or certificate course) in Computer A lication
- No. of Post : 01
- Remuneration : Rs. 16,860/-
- Age : 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – District Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/12/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for District Coordinator Vacancy in Government of West Bengal :
Candidates should Apply Online. Last date of submission 31/12/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/12/2015