Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Group D through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Memo no. 180/HSW dated 17.03.2015. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Group D. Walk in Interview will be held on 28.03.2015 at 12.00 noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Group D|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in Date to Apply for this job||28.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||chamber of Addl. District Magistrate (L.R.,) New Collectoral Puilding (3rd Floor), , Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Howrah|
Detail of Government of West Bengal Group D Recruitment:
Walkin-interview will be held on 28.03.2015 at chamber of Addl. District Magistrate (L.R.,) New Collectoral Puilding (3rd Floor), , Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Howrah for reemployment of retired State Govt. employees as GroupD’ staff on contractual basis for 01one) year on consolidated remuneration
- No. of vacancy 01 (one)
- ELIGIBILITY : ESSENTIAL : Should be retired State Govt. Group D’ employees. The retired employees of Howrah collectorate setup will be preferred. The applicant must be physically and mentally fit. The employees who will retire from Govt. service up to 31.03.15 may appear in walkininterview.
- DESIRABLE : Passed class X Exam. From a Govt. affiliated school.
- PLACE OF POSTING: As orderly to the Principal Magistrate, J..Board, Howrah currently located at S.. Home, Liluah, Howrah.
- AGE LIMIT : Maximum 64 Years as on 01.03.2015.
- REMMUNERATION: 7,000/- (Seven thousand) on consolidated basis per month.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal- Group D Post:
- Written Test on 28.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Group D Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
The applicant has to submit filled in Bio-Data in the prescribed format attached herewith along with one copy of passport size colour photograph and attested copy in support of pension PPO & age qualification. Applicant must submit original certificate of past service records from the Office-in-charge of head of office from the sectionoffice last served. Applicant must bring all original documents with himher at time of interview. Date & Time of Walkin-Interview : 28.03.2015 at 12 Noon. Date & Time of Reporting : 28.03.2015 from 10.00 A.M. to 11.00 A.M
Important dates to remeber :
Walk in Date to Apply for this job 28.03.2015
Venue : chamber of Addl. District Magistrate (L.R.,) New Collectoral Puilding (3rd Floor), , Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Howrah
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Memo no. 180/HSW dated 17.03.2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017