Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 40,000/-p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 18/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Government of West Bengal, West Bengal
Detail of Government of West Bengal Medical Officer Recruitment:
- Medical Officer Job vacancies in Department of Health and Family Welfare (Govt. of West Bengal-Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine) on contractual basis
- No. of Post : 01
- Qualification : MBBS Degree recognised by MCI
- Desirable : a. UCH b. Experience in working with Thalassacmia Patients.
- Place of Posting : Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine
- Remuneration : Rs. 40,000/-
- Age Limit : 63 Years
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Medical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 18/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Medical Officer vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
Walk-in-interview will be held on 18th September, 2015 at 11 am in the Conference Room (4th Floor), Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, 108 C. R. Avenue, Kolkata- 700 073. Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee with application on plain paper along with complete bio-data, original & self attested copies of mark sheets, certificates mid other testimonials at the mentioned venue and time.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/9/2015
Government of West Bengal, West Bengal