Government of West Bengahas issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Diploma, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Benga.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officers. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Medical Officers
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, PG-Diploma,MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.44,000/p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 23/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Office of the CMOH, Alipurduar (Opposite DH, Alipurduar).
Detail of Government of West Bengal Medical Officers Recruitment:
- Medical Officers job position in Department of Health and Family Welfare (Govt. of West Bengal)
- Qualification : The Basic qualifications for the Medical Officer includes an MBBS degree holder with preference for Post Graduate Diploma/Degree holder in G&Obs or Paediatrics and similar experience
- Salary : Rs.40000/-
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal- Medical Officers Post:
- Written Test on 23/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Medical Officers vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
All interested Medical Officers are to a appear in the Walk in interview with their original testimonials including birth certificate, MBBS mark sheets & certificate, Post graduate mark sheets & certificate, Experience certificate, etc. along with a set of self-attested Xerox copies of their testimonials on 23.09.2015 at 11 AM at the Office of the CMOH, Alipurduar (Opposite DH, Alipurduar).
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/9/2015
Office of the CMOH, Alipurduar (Opposite DH, Alipurduar).