Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Supervisor through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO.1124. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Supervisor Job on or before 31/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Supervisor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000/- p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : O/o Block Development Officer
O/o Block Development Officer, Khandaghosh Dev. Block, Sagrai, Burdwan, West Bengal
Detail of Government of West Bengal Supervisor Recruitment:
- Job Designation: Supervisor
- Number of Post: 01 (One)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Qualification: Candidate must be retired government employee and must have experience in account keeping, report return and school management will be given preference.
- Age Limit: 65 Years
- Place of Work: West Bengal
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Supervisor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Supervisor Vacancy in Government of West Bengal :
Eligible and interested candidates should need to apply in plain white paper with all details as mentioned in notice latest by 31.07.2015 up to 3:00 pm and date of examination is 06.08.2015 at 12:00 noon.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/7/2015
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2014 – MEMO NO.1124.