Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Coordinator through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NO. 162/HEALTH. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Any Post Graduate, MCA, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the District Coordinator Job on or before 18 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : District Coordinator
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Post Graduate, MCA, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.16, 860/- p.m
Job Location : Haldia
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of West Bengal, Haldia
Detail of Government of West Bengal District Coordinator Recruitment:
- District Coordinator – Hospital
- No. of Vacancy : 1
- Qualification : Post Graduate with Diploma in Hospital Management / PGDHM
- Desirable : Diploma (or Certificate Course) in Computer Application
- Remuneration : Rs.16, 860/-
- District Coordinator – IT
- No. of Vacancy : 1
- Qualification : Post Graduate in Computer Science / PGDCA / MCA / MSC (IT)
- Desirable : Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management or Administration
- Remuneration : Rs. 16,860/-
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – District Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18 Aug 2015.
- Written Examination -75 marks, Computer Test — 20 marks, Personal Interview — 5 marks
- Written Examination -70 marks, Computer Test — 25 marks, Personal Interview — 5 marks
How to apply for District Coordinator Vacancy in Government of West Bengal :
Applications will be received only in Online mode from 04/08/2015 to 5.00 PM of 18/08/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18 Aug 2015
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2014 – NO. 162/HEALTH.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016