University of Madras has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post graduate, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Madras
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the District Coordinator Job on or before 30/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||District Coordinator|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,860/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Additional District Magistrate(Panchayat), Howrah, 10 Biplabi Haren Ghosh Sarani, Howrah- 711101|
Detail of University of Madras District Coordinator Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Desirable Qualifications|
|District Coordinator -Hospital||1||Post Graduate with Diploma in Hospital Management / PGDHM||Rs. 16860.00 p.m.||40 yers as on 01.01.2015||Diploma (or Certificate Course) in Computer Application|
|District Coordinator -IT||1||Post Graduate with Knowledge of Computer/ PGDCA||Rs. 16860.00 p.m.||40 yers as on 01.01.2015||Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management or Administration|
Selection Procedure for University of Madras- District Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for District Coordinator Vacancy in University of Madras:
- The selection for the above posts will be conducted by a District Level Selection Committee headed by the District Magistrate, Howrah. Decision of the District Level Selection shall be final.
- A sealed envelope addressed to the District Level Selection Committee, RSBY Cell, Howrah containing plain paper application (in prescribed format) alongwith all the above enclosures including self addressed Rs. 10/- stamped envelope will have to be submitted at the Drop Box to be kept at the office chamber of the Additional District Magistrate(Panchayat), Howrah, 10 Biplabi Haren Ghosh Sarani, Howrah- 711101 from 12.00 Noon to 04.00 PM on any working day between 16th March to 30th March, 2015. Application by post or by mail or by any other means will not be entertained and will not be accepted.
- Last date of receiving completed application will be 30th March, 2015 at 04.00 PM. Application beyond this date and time will not be received.
- Incomplete application or application without sufficient documents will be summarily rejected. If any applicant is found ineligible for the respective posts in any respect at any step of the engagement procedure, his/her application will be rejected
- Self attested copies of all documents are to be submitted at the timing of submitting application. All original documents have to be brought on the date of interview for verification
- Admit cards will be sent by post. Information regarding date of despatch of Admit card to eligible candidates will also be available in the website.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/3/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016