Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officers/ Specialist through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Memo No. DHFWS/ 2136. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this General Duty Medical Officers/ Specialist. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : General Duty Medical Officers/ Specialist
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 02
Salary : Rs – 45-000 to 55,000/-
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 01/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of West Bengal , Kolkata
Detail Of Government of West Bengal General Duty Medical Officers/ Specialist Recruitment:
- Memo No. DHFWS/ 2136
- General Duty Medical Officers/ Specialist Job position in Govt. of West Bengal (Dakshin Dinajpur) on Contractual basis
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- Qualification : MBBS Degree registered under MCI/WBMC or any other recognized state Board for GDMO.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 45,000/-
- Specialist MO
- Qualification : MBBS with degree or Diploma in Pediatrics with registed under MCI/WBMC or any other recognized state Board for Specialist MO.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 55,000/-
- Age Limit : 63 yrs as on 01/01/2015
- Application Fee : Demand Draft of Rs. 100 for General applicant and Rs. 50 for reserved categories to be submitted with the application. The Demand Draft should be in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Dakshin Dinajpur payable at Balurghat.
Selection Procedure For Government of West Bengal – General Duty Medical Officers/ Specialist Post:
- Written Test on 01/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For General Duty Medical Officers/ Specialist vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
Interested eligible candidates are appear in the walk-in-interview on 01st October, 2015 at 11.30 a.m to 12.00 noon at the office of the chief Medical Officer of Health (old building), Ground floor, Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur, Pin-733 101. Self attested recent 2 copies passport size photo to be pasted one in application form.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 01/10/2015
Government of West Bengal , Kolkata
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Memo No. DHFWS/ 2136
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017