Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION Memo No. 375/DHFWSIII-33. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Data Entry Operator on or before 29/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs-13,560/-pm
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of West Bengal,West Bengal.
Detail Of Government of West Bengal Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
- Applications are invited for engagement (on contractual basis) of 3 (three) (1 post reserved for SC and 2 unreserved) contractual Data Entry Operator for SNCU at BMCH, Asansol DH & Durgapur SDH.Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational qualification:Graduate from any recognised university and having at least 1 (One) year DiplomaCertificate course in Computer Application from Govt. registered institution. –
- Technical Knowledge:Working knowledge of computers with operating knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access and Internet and having minimum typing speed of 30 words perminute. – .
- Working Experience:Minimum 3 years experience in Gov. Sector or 5 years experience in data recording and data analysis in Private Sector and preferably having experience in handling of official correspondence.
- Age:40 years or less as on 01/01/2015 with relaxation for SCSTOBC candidates as per Govt. norms.
- The candidate would compulsorily be permanent resident of the Burdwan district.The post will carry a consolidated pay of Rs. 13,560/- per month.
- The initial contract period is for one year and it may be renewed for further period depending on need and performance of the candidates.
Selection Procedure For Government of West Bengal – Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
- Desiring candidates may send their applications in the attached prescribed format only along-with attested (self) photocopies of all testimonials including proof of age, mark sheets & certificates of all examinations passed (Educational & Computer Applications), working experience certificates on the related fields, voter photo ID
- card / ration card for proof of residence, SCSTOBC-AB/PH certificate from competent authority and one passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate under Registered PostSpeed Post or drop applications personally in the specific boxes placed at the Office of the District Health & Family Welfare
- Samity, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Shyamsayer East, Khosbagan, Burdwan-01 within 29/05/2015 within 05:00 p.m. positively.
- The category of post should be superscripted in the Capital letters on the top of the left side of the envelope.
- Only short listed candidates (based on the marks obtained in academic qualification) will be called for viva voce & practical examination conducted for computer proficiency.
- A panel will be prepared for posting in future vacancy if any within next one year.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/05/2015
Reference: Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION Memo No. 375/DHFWSIII-33
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017