Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block ASHA Facilitator through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Employment notice No. 1113/Sadar. Candidates who have completed M.A, MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Block ASHA Facilitator Job on or before 20-04-2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Block ASHA Facilitator|
|Educational Qualification||M.A, MSW|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20-04-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Office of the Sub-Divisional Officer Medinipur Sadar, Paschim Medinipur|
Detail of Government of West Bengal Block ASHA Facilitator Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment as Block ASHA Facilitator for Keshpur & Garhbeta-II Dev. Block will be contractually engaged for a period of one year renewable based on budgetary sanction and performance. The Monthly salary of Block ASHA Facilitator will be Rs. 7500.00 (rupees seven thousand and five hundred) only. In addition, he / she will be eligible for a monthly mobility support of Rs. 1500.00 (one thousand and five hundred) only
- No of post : 05
- Selection Criteria: – 1. Master’s degree in- Social Science or Sociology or Social Anthropology or Social Work (MSW) or Business Administration (MBA) or Economics or Rural Development or Mass Communication. OR Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years’ experience in health projects. 2. Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in ASHA programme. 3. Knowledge in MS Office & Internet. 4. Ability to communicate effectively. 5. Should be a resident of Medinipur Sadar Sub-Division. 6. Ability to work hard. 7. Willing to travel extensively
- Age limit:- Not more than 40 years as on 1st January, 2015. Relaxation of upper age limit up to 22 years in case of Candidate belonging to SC or ST Category and 3 years for OBC Category.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal- Block ASHA Facilitator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20-04-2015.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for a written test after proper verification, screening of all applications. A separate call letter indicating date, time, venue and detail of written test will be sent to all the eligible candidates. All original certificates will be verified at the time of interview. No TA / DA will be given to attend the written test and computer skill test. The selection will be strictly based on merit (academic result) and experience in health projects, along with marks obtained by the candidate in the Written Test and Computer Skill Test.
How to apply for Block ASHA Facilitator Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
- Candidates should submit applications in the format annexed as “Annexure- A” to this notification. The application should be on good quality A4 size bond papers (80GSM) using one side only. News Paper cutting used as an application will be rejected. Candidates should ensure that the application is made on a single sheet conforming to the above specification. The candidate can also download the application format from the website- www.paschimmedinipur.gov.in. Candidates using printed application form obtained from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format as they may be scanned by machine. Candidates should fill up the application form in his / her own handwriting in English with blue or black ball point pen only. Smudged application may be rejected. Candidates should send their applications sufficiently in advance to reach the office of Sub-Divisional Officer, Medinipur Sadar on or before the closing date and time i.e. 20.04.2015 at 4:00 pm SubDivisional Level Selection Committee of Block ASHA Facilitator workers will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of applications.
- The application should be sent through Registered Post with A.D. so as to reach the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time (20.04.2015 & 4:00P.M.). The filled in application along with the required documents should be addressedTo, The office of the Sub-Divisional Officer, Medinipur Sadar, P.O.- Midnapur, Dist.- Paschim Medinipur, Pin- 721101 On the envelop containing the application, it should be clearly written APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF “Block ASHA Facilitator”, …………….…….Block.”
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20-04-2015
Reference: Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Employment notice No. 1113/Sadar