Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Computer Operator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Computer Operator Job on or before 10.06.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Computer Operator
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000/- p.m
Job Location : Nadia
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10.06.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : O/o District Controller Food & Supplies Nadia, Collectorate Campus, Krishnagar, Nadia, West Bengal
Detail of Government of West Bengal Computer Operator Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Computer Operator
- No. of the Posts: 05 Five on contractual and temp. basis one in each office
- Location: O/o The D.C. F&S, Nadia O/o The SCFS, Krishnagar O/o The SCFS, Ranaghat O/o The SCFS, alyani O/o The SCFS, Tehatta
- Salary: Rs. 8000/- per month fixed
- Age Limit: Max. 40 years as on 01.05.2015
- Nationality: Indian
- Required Job Profile: Candidate must possess graduation in any discipline with one year computer certificate from government recognized institute.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Computer Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Computer Operator Vacancy in Government of West Bengal :
Eligible and interested candidates should need to appear for walk-in interview will be held on 10.06.2015 at 10.00 am. and bring application in the prescribed format and all documents.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.06.2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :