Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Data Entry Operator Job on or before 15 May 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator
Educational Qualification : BCA
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs. 11,000/- p.m
Job Location : Haldia
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15 May 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : District Magistrate & Collector, Malda, General Establishment Section, Malda Collectorate, Malda – 732 101
Detail of Government of West Bengal Data Entry Operator Recruitment:
- Qualifications : A Degree in graduation with at least ‘O’ level certificate in Computer Application.
- No. of the Vacancy : 05
- Remuneration : Rs. 11,000/-
- Mode of Examination : The engagement will be done through written test followed by Computer test and interview. i.e, Written test will be of 40 Marks comprising English (10 Marks), Mathematics (10 Marks), General Knowledge (10 Marks) & Computer (10 Marks). Computer Practical Test and Interview will be of 30 Marks each.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Data Entry Operator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15 May 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Data Entry Operator Vacancy in Government of West Bengal :
Application with supporting documents should either be submitted by hand or through by post addressed to the District Magistrate & Collector, Malda, General Establishment Section, Malda Collectorate, Malda – 732 101. Application should reach by 15/05/2015 by 05.00 P.M.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15 May 2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016