Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO.755/DH&FWS/I/A-2. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.13,560/- p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of West Bengal , West Bengal
Detail of Government of West Bengal Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for engagement (on contractual basis) of 4 (four) (1 post reserved for SC, 1 for ST and 2-unreserved) contractual Data Entry Operator/Computer Assistant for the DPMU of Burdwan & Asansol Health District and CPMU of Durgapur & Asansol Municipal Corporation.
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduate from any recognised university and having at least 1 (One) year a. Educational qualification | Diploma/Certificate course in Computer Application from Govt. registered – institution. Working knowledge of computers with operating knowledge of MS Word,
- Technical Knowledge MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access and Internet and having minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute. Minimum 3 years experience in Gov. Sector or 5 years experience in data
- Working Experience recording and data analysis in Private Sector and preferably having experience in handling of official correspondence.
- Age 40 years or less as on 01/01/2015 with relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. norms.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Data Entry Operator, Computer Assistant Vacancy in Government of West Bengal :
The candidate would compulsorily be permanent resident of the Burdwan district. The post will carry a consolidated pay of Rs. 13,560/- per month. The initial contract period will be up to 31/03/16 and it may be renewed for further period depending on need and performance of the candidates. Desiring candidates may send their applications in the attached prescribed format only along-with attested (self) photocopies of all testimonials including proof of age, mark sheets & certificates of all examinations passed Educational & Computer Applications), working experience certificates on the related fields, voter photo ID card / ration card for proof of residence, SC/ST/OBC-A/B/PH certificate from competent authority andone passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate under Registered Post/Speed Post or drop applications personally in the specific boxes placed at the Office of the District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Shyamsayer East, Khosbagan, Burdwan–01 within 30/09/2015 within 05:00 p.m. positively. The category of post should be superscripted in the Capital letters on the top of the left side of the envelope. Only short listed candidates (based on the marks obtained in academic qualification) will be called for practical examination conducted for computer proficiency. A panel will be prepared for posting in future vacancy if any within next one vear.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2014 – MEMO NO.755/DH&FWS/I/A-2.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016