Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, BCA, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Data Entry Operators on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name :Data Entry Operators
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, BCA, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,000/-pm
Job Location : Dinajpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The District magistrate , Uttar Dinajpur, Post Office : Karnajora, P.S- Raiganj, Dist – Uttar Dinajpur , West Bengal – 733130
Detail Of Government of West Bengal Data Entry Operators Recruitment:
- Post name – Data Entry Operators
- Number of vacancies – 5 posts
- Eligibility Candidates should have passed a degree with at-least ‘O’ level certificate in computer application or diploma Engineers with computer or IT or BCA/ B.Sc(Hons)/ B.Tech. Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years.
Selection Procedure For Government of West Bengal – Data Entry Operators Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Data Entry Operators Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
Candidates have to download application form from website http://uttardinajpur.gov.in. The filled-in application with enclosures should be kept in drop-box or can be send in an envelop superscribed with Application for the post of Data Entry Operator to The District magistrate , Uttar Dinajpur in the given address. The last date for receiving applications in all modes is September 15 th 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016