Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officer through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NO.1503. Candidates who have completed M.Sc B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Officer Job on or before 17/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Block ASHA Facilitator
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.7,500/- p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of West Bengal Office Of the sub-Divisional Officer Dinhata: : Coochbehar
Detail of Government of West Bengal Block ASHA Facilitator Recruitment:
Application are invited for the post of Block ASHA Facilitator (BAF) under NHM on contractual basis at the following blocks within Dinhata Sub Division, District Coochbehar Total number of vacancy -6 (2 in each Block)
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Block ASHA Facilitator||06||1. Masters degree in Social Science/Sociology/Social Anthropology/Social Work (MSW) /Business Administration (MBA)/ Economics / Rural Development / Mass Communication OR Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 2 yrs of experience in health projects . 2. Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience on ASHA programme. 3. Knowledge in MS office & Internet. 4. Ability to communicate effectively. 5. Ability to work hard. 6. Willing to travel extensively. 7. Should be the resident of the same Sub-Division.||Rs. 7500/- per month & monthly mobility support Rs 1500/-||Age should not exceed 40years as on 01.01.2014. The upper age limit relaxations is 5 years for the candidate belonging to categories of Schedule Caste, Schedule tribe and 3 years for the candidates belonging to other Backward Classes as per Government guideline.|
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Block ASHA Facilitator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Block ASHA Facilitator Vacancy in Government of West Bengal :
- Block ASHA Facilitator will be contractually engaged for a period of one year renewable based on budgetary sanction and performance
- The selection will be based on merit (academic result and experience in health projects, along with a Written Test (50 marks), computer Skill Test (25 marks) as per prescribed weightage against each of these items.
- After receiving engagement letter from the CMOH, Block ASHA Facilitator will have to undergo training as mandated by State ASHA cell.
- Intending candidates are requested to drop their applications on working days in specific drop boxes kept at the chamber of the 2nd Officer at SDO Office, Dinhata between 10.00am to 5.00pm by using specific application format as given alongwith.
- Last Date of submission of application: 17/7/15. All applications received in this office after 17/7/15, 5 PM shall be treated as cancelled.
- All applications without proper documentation or in improper format are liable to be cancelled.
- Drop Box to be kept at SDO’s Office Dinhata, Chamber of 2nd Officer, Dinhata Sub Division.
- Date and venue of examination to be notified later.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/7/2015
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2014 – NO.1503.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017