Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Clerical Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Clerical Staff. Walk in Interview will be held on 21.03.2015 at 10.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Clerical Staff|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Walk in Date to Apply for this job||21.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of west Bengal Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, Howrah, RISHI BANKIM CHANDRA Road, Howrah-711101|
Detail of Government of West Bengal Clerical Staff Recruitment:
Walkin-interview will be held on 21/03/2015 at Chamber of A.D.M.Genl), Old Collector Building (1st Floor), , Rishi Bankim Chandra Road, Howrah, for reemployment of retired State Govt. employees as clerical staff on contractual basis for 01 (one) year on consolidated remuneration.
- Qualification : Should be retired State Govt. Group-BGroup-C clerical employees. The retired employees of Howrah Collectorate setup will be preferred. The applicant must be physically and mentally fit. The employees who will retire from Govt. service up to 28/02/2015 may appear in walkin-interview. DESIRABLE- Knowledge on computer data entry.
- No. of Post : 06
- Remuneration : Rs. 10,000/-
- Age Limit : Maximum 64 years of age as on 28/02/2015
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal- Clerical Staff Post:
- Written Test on 21.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Clerical Staff Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
The applicant has to submit filed in Bio-Data in the prescribed format attached herewith one copy color passport size photograph and attached copy in support of pension / PPO, age qualification during reporting. Applicant must submit original certificate of past service records from the Office-in-charge of head of office from the section soffice last served. Applicant must bring all original documents with himher. Date of walkin-Interview- 21/03/2015 at 12Noon. Date & Time of Reporting- 21/03/2015 at 10 AM
Important dates to remeber :
Walk in Date to Apply for this job 21.03.2015
Venue : Government of west Bengal Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, Howrah, RISHI BANKIM CHANDRA Road, Howrah-711101
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017