Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Block Technology Manager & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Block Technology Manager & More Vacancies Job on or before 10th August 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Block Technology Manager & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc, B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 07 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,000-25,000/- p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10th August 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF AGRICULTURE (ADMN.), COOCH BEHAR
Detail of Government of West Bengal Block Technology Manager & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Block Technology Manager (BTM), Assistant Technology Manager (ATM) & Accountant-cum-Clerk on purely contractual basis initially for six months under ATMA, Cooch Behar likely to be extended on mutual consent for implementation of “Support to State Extension Programme for Extension Reforms (ATMA)” component of centrally sponsored scheme “Sub-Mission on Agriculture Extension (SMAE)” of National Mission on Agricultural Extension & Technology (NMAET) in Cooch Behar. Details of Posts, Remuneration, Essential qualification is furnished below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Block Technology Manager||02 UR, 01 SC||B.Sc./M.Sc. in Agriculture/ Allied Sector with Computer skill and Minimum 2 years field experience in Agriculture related activities||Consolidated Rs. 25,000/- p.m.||
Not less than 21 Years and not more than 45 Years (as on 2 30.06.2015)
|Assistant Technology Manager||02 UR, 01 ST||B.Sc./M.Sc. in Agri./ Horti./ Economics/ Marketing/ Veterinary Sciences/ AHD/ Fisheries or 3 years B.Sc. (Hons.) in Bio. Science with Botany or Zoology||Consolidated Rs. 15,000/- p.m.|
|Accountant-cumClerk||01 SC||B. Com with Minimum 3 years experience||Consolidated Rs. 16,000/- p.m.|
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Block Technology Manager & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10th August 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Block Technology Manager & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of West Bengal :
- Candidates must apply in specific format, attached. Application form can be downloaded from website or can be typed as per format. The sealed envelope containing the application should be super scribed with the words “Application for the post of…………………………………….under ATMA, Cooch Behar.
- The eligible & willing candidates are requested to submit their application in prescribed format with self attested photocopies (as per rules) of all required testimonials i.e. age proof, caste certificate (if any), marks-sheet, experience certificate, relevant certificate of qualification, self addressed envelope with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 affixed thereon and should be sent by post or by hand to drop box at the following address – To The Project Director of ATMA, O/o the Deputy Director of Agriculture (Admn.), ATC Campus, Vivekananda Street, Cooch Behar-736101.
- The last date for receiving the complete application is 10th August, 2015 up to 3.00 P.M. No application will be entertained after last date and time for the receipt of application.
- Reservation of posts as per existing Govt. rules should be followed during the selection. The total number of vacancies including the vacancies for the reserved category may increase or decrease, depending upon the actual vacancies at the time of final selection and availability of successful candidates after the interview.
- The candidature of the applicant shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment if the supportive certificate and information given in application is found false.
- Selection will be done on the basis of interview. Candidates are advised to visit the website www.coochbehar.gov.in for the date of interview of eligible candidates. At the time of interview original testimonials have to be produced.
- Deputy Director of Agriculture (WBP) & Project Director of ATMA, Cooch Behar reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10th August 2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017