Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO1649-WT/TR/O/1E(C )-10/13. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate,B.Tech,M.Sc,MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies on or before 08/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,B.E/B.Tech,M.Sc,MCA
Total No Of Vacancy : 09 Posts
Salary : Rs-11,000-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Government of West Bengal,Transport Department, Paribahan Bhaban, 12, R. N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700001
Detail Of Government of West Bengal Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- The IT CELL of the Transport Department invites applications in the prescribed format herewith below from suitable candidates for temporary engagement for the following designations of posts strictly in terms of the Finance Department memo no. 5859-) dated 22/07/2013.
- Designation:DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (DEO).
- Consolidated Professional Fee per month::Fresher — Rs. 11,000/-.
- Enhancement of Rs.500/- in Professional Fee per year during First 5 years in the project, subject to the conditions mentioned in the FD memo 5859-) dated 22/07/2013. Enhancement of Rs. 600/- in Professional Feeper year after 5 years in the project, subject to the conditions mentioned in the FD memo 5859-) dated 22/07/2013.
- Minimum Qualification:Graduation with Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Total Vacancy:3 (Three).
- Designation:SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (SD)
- Consolidated Professional Feeper month:
- Fresher – Rs. 25,000/-.
- Enhancement of Rs. 900- in Professional Fee per year during First 5 years in the project, subject to the conditions mentioned in the FD memo 5859-) dated 22/07/2013.
- Essential Oualification:1Class MCA, or, 1Class MSc in IT / Computer Science, or, 1Class BE in IT / Computer Science, or,1Class B.Tech in IT / Computer Science With skill in software design, development, documentation & Implementation support.
- Total Vacancy:3 (Three).
- Designation:SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (SSD)
- Consolidated Professional Fee per month:
- Fresher having required experience – Rs. 30,000/-.
- Enhancement of Rs. 1000/- in Professional Fee per year subject to the conditions mentioned in the FD memo 5859-) dated 22/07/2013. Maximum limit of Professional Fee for this purpose will be Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Essential Oualification:1Class MCA, or, 1Class MSc in IT / Computer Science, or,1Class BE in IT / Computer Science, or, 1Class B.Tech in IT / Computer Science,With 5 years experience as Software Developer in Government Project.
- Total Vacancy:3 (Three).
- Terms & Conditions — The terms and conditions referred to in the FD memo 5859-) dated 22/07/2013, shall apply in totality.
Selection Procedure For Government of West Bengal – Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
- Application is to be made in the prescribed Application Format (attached with this notification) only. The form may be copied / reproduced on thick foolscap size white paper.
- Documents to be submitted: Attested copies of all testimonials / certificates regarding essential and desirable qualification, experiences, age, etc. shall be enclosed with the application.
- The application form will have to be filled up on the basis of facts only and to be substantiated subsequently by production of the originals during the selection process, failing which the application will be rejected forthwith.
- The application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates will attach two passport size recent photographs along with the Application Form. One has to be pasted in the application form at the appropriate place and the other to be attached with the application and duly signed by him / her on the reverse.
- Candidates should fill in the Application Formin his / her own handwriting. The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed with the words Application in response to Advertisement / Notice No. 1649-WTTRO1EC)10/13 dated 06.05.15for the Post Department, Government of West Bengal.
- To whom to apply:Each Application along with enclosures in sealed cover should reach by post to the following address on or before 08.06.2015.
- Sri Biswajit Dutta, WBCSexe) Joint Secretary to the Government of West Bengal Transport Department Paribahan Bhaban 12, R. Mukherjee Road Kolkata-700 001.
- Application forms may also be submitted personally between 11 A.. to 3 P.M. on all working days in a box to be kept for this purpose at the office of the Joint Secretary to the Government of West Bengal, Transport Department, Paribahan Bhaban, 12, R. N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700001before the closing date, ie. the 08.06.2015.
- Application submitted received after the closing date will not be considered.Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview / Personality test during selection process. The selections will be done on competitive basis.
- Decision of the selection committee shall be final in the matter of selection of eligible candidates. Canvassing in any manner shall lead to the disqualification of candidate.
- No TADA will be provided for appearing in the selection process.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/06/2015
Reference: Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.1649-WT/TR/O/1E(C )-10/13
Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|SBI Life Insurance|