Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies Job on or before 16/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 09 post
Salary : Rs.17,000/p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job :16/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :The Chief Medical Officer of Health and Secretary, Dist. Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Debi Bari Road, Lalbagh, Cooch Behar – 736101.
Detail of Government of West Bengal Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Laboratory Technician (NVBDCP) 3 (Three) (SC-1, UR-1, UR(EC)-1) Cooch Behar District He / She should be a graduate from the Biology / Chemistry / Micro Biology. In areas, where a candidate with the desired qualification is not available, a graduate with science subject in class XI and class XII will be considered. One year practical experience in Medical / Biological Laboratories will be given preference. Qualification and experience can be relaxed only in exceptional cases. Up to 40 years Rs. 6,300/-
- Malaria Technical Supervisor 2 (Two) (ST-1, UR(EC)-1) Cooch Behar District He / She should be a graduate from the Biology stream. Areas where a candidate with the desired qualification not available, a graduate with Science subject in class XII will be considered. Qualification can be relaxed in exceptional cases. The candidate should have a valid Two wheeler driving license. The candidate should be preferably from Cooch Behar district for the post he applies. Experienced candidate in health related programme should be given preference. Up to 40 years Rs. 10,500/-
- Programme Associate 1 (One) Unreserved Cooch Behar District a)Minimum qualification- Graduate b)Conversant with MS-Office At least 1 year experience Up to 40 years Rs. 13,560/-
- Block Accounts Manager 2 (Two) (SC (EC),OBCB) Natabari BPHC, Sitalkuchi BPHC B.Com from reputed university with advanced knowledge of computer specially tally ERP. Preference will be given to candidates having residence in the block. Experience in Computer Accounting Maximum- 40 Years Rs.16,860.00
- GNM (NRC) 1 (One) Unreserved J.D.Hospital (NRC) The candidate should have completed B.SC nursing course / GNM training course from any recognized institution. The candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali. The candidate must be the permanent resident of the district applied for. 21 Years- 40 Years Rs.17,220.00
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of West Bengal :
- Candidates may apply on specific format, given below. Applicant must superscribe on envelope “Name of the Post applied for
- The application must be accompanied with photocopies of all required testimonials, i.e. age proof, residential proof, caste certificate ( if any), marks-sheet, experience certificate and relevant certificate etc. should be sent by post / courier or by hand to drop box to the following address – To, The Chief Medical Officer of Health and Secretary, Dist. Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Debi Bari Road, Lalbagh, Cooch Behar – 736101.
- The last date for receiving the complete application is 16/10/2015. No application will be entertained after last date for the receipt of application. Candidates applying more than one position should send separate application.
- Detail information and format of application is available at www.coochbehar.gov.in and www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- The candidature of the applicant shall be cancelled at any stage of recruitment if the supportive certificate and information given in application found false.
- District Health and Family Welfare Samiti reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/10/2015