Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accountant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO.: SW/362/1-267. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.Com, Matric can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accountant & More Vacancies Job on or before 17/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Accountant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, B.Com, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 11 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-21,000/- p.m
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Sagar Dighi Complex, P.O.: Cooch Behar, Dist.: Cooch Behar, Pin: 736101, West Bengal
Detail of Government of West Bengal Accountant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
In pursuance of Memo No.1471/WCD & SW/2015 dt.03.02.2015 and No. 46/OSD-Secy./CDWD & SW/15 dt.29.04.2015 of the Child Development Department and Women Development & Social Welfare Department to the Govt. of West Bengal , filled in application in prescribed format is hereby invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following contractual posts in the District Child Protection Unit , Cooch Behar . The details of the vacancies are as follows :
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||No. of vacancy||Age (As on 01.04.2015)||Educational Qualification||Other required Qualification||Remarks|
|1||Protection Officer, Institutional Care||1||18-45 years.||Graduate, preferably in Social Work/ Psychology/ Sociology||Knowledge in Computer Operation & Knowledge in counseling, Experience: at least 3years in the field of Child Welfare||21,000/-|
|2||Legal cum Probation Officer||1||18-45 years.||Graduate in Law||Knowledge in Computer Operation, Experience: 3years in the field of Child Welfare.||21,000/-|
|3||Counsellor||1||18-35 years||Graduate, preferably in Social Work/ Psychology/ Sociology||Knowledge in Computer Operation, Experience: 2 years in the field of Child Welfare/ Counseling||14,000/-|
|4||Accountant||1||18-35 years||B.Com.||Knowledge in Computer Operation, Experience: at least 2 years in Accounting Work & also knowledge of Tally package.||14,000/-|
|5||Data Analyst||1||18-35 years||Graduate in Computer application||Experience: at least 1 year in the relevant field.||14,000/-|
|6||Asstt. Cum Data Entry Operator ,CWC||1||18-35 years||HS or equivalent||Knowledge in Computer Operation, Experience: at least 1 year in Computer Operation||9,000/-|
|7||Social Worker||2||18-35 years||Graduate, preferably in Social Work/ Psychology/ Sociology||Knowledge in Child Psychology is preferable. Experience: at least 2 years in the field of Child Development /Counseling||14,000/-|
|8||Outreach Worker||2||18-35 years||Madhyamik or equivalent||Good Communication Skills, Experience: at least 2 years in the Relevant Field.||8,000/-|
|9||Asstt. Cum Data Entry Operator , JJB||1||18-35 years||HS or equivalent||Knowledge in Computer Operation, Experience: at least 1 year in Computer Operation.||9,000/-|
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Accountant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accountant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Government of West Bengal :
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from the website www.coochbehar.gov.in
- The envelope containing application must super scribed at the top by the name of the post applied for.
- Application will be received from 28.05.2015 to 17.06.2015 both by post and by hand in drop box kept at the Office of the District Magistrate (Social Welfare Section ),Cooch Behar.
- Age will be calculated on the basis of 01.04.2015.
- Application will be supported by self attested (a) Two Photographs (f) Caste Certificate (if applicable) (b) Age proof (g) Computer Certificate (if applicable) (c) Qualification Certificate (h) Mobile No. (d) Experience Certificate (i) Self addressed envelope with requisite postage stamp. (e) Residential proof
- A resident of West Bengal if otherwise eligible can apply for one post only.
- The posts will be filled up on the basis of written examination of 80 (eighty) marks, computer test of the10(ten) marks and viva-voce test of 10(ten) marks of successful candidate at the ratio of 1:5.
- The merit list of successful candidates in the ratio of 1:4 will be prepared for a period of 2 years.
- The District Level Selection Committee, Cooch Behar reserves the right to reject any application not properly filled in or received after due date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/6/2015
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2014 – MEMO NO.: SW/362/1-267.
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017