Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialist Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, PG Diploma, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Specialist Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers. Walk in Interview will be held on 05 Jun 2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Specialist Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, PG-Diploma, MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 11 Post
Salary : Rs.40,000-50,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 05 Jun 2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Meeting Hall of CMOH Office, Uttar Dinajpur
Detail of Government of West Bengal Specialist Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers Recruitment:
- Specialist Medical Officers
- Qualification : Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the discipline of G & O / Pediatrics / Anesthesiology from institution under MCl.
- No. of Post : 07 (1. Gynae & Obs-02 nos, 2. Pediatricians-02 nos., 3. Anesthetist-03 nos.)
- Remuneration : Rs. 50,000/-
- General Duty Medical Officers
- Qualification : MBBS Degree from any recognized institution under MCL
- No. of Post : 04 (GDMO / LGDMO)
- Remuneration : Rs. 40,000/-
- Age Limit : Age limit is 62 yrs. And the candidates should be physically fit enough to attend the BPHC / PHC daily where they will be posted.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal – Specialist Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers Post:
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Specialist Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officers vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
All the original testimonials along with attested photo copies including residential proof, voter lD card and Experience Certificate if any etc., must be produced for verification oh the day interview. The applicant must report for Walk-in-interview at specified venue at least 30 minutes before the time as per schedule mentioned above along with simple application with full Bio-data addressing CMOH, Uttar Dinajpur. Walk – In – interview will be held on 05-06-2015 from 11.30 am to 4 pm at Meeting Hall of CMOH Office, Uttar Dinajpur.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05 Jun 2015
Meeting Hall of CMOH Office, Uttar Dinajpur
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017