Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accountant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Memo No.DH&FWS/NHM/2015/3093. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Accountant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Accountant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 13 Post
Salary : Rs.10,000-13,560/- p.m
Job Location : Murshidabad
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 20/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : SNCU, RNTCP, RCH, Blood Bank, NHM, Murshidabad
Detail Of Government of West Bengal Accountant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Post:
- Data Entry Operator: 06 Posts
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Blood Bank Councilor: 04 Posts
- Lady Councilor: 01 Post
- Total No of Posts: 13
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 40 years as on 01-01-2015 for S.No-1, 2, 3, 4 & between 25 – 40 for S.No-5. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree & Diploma in computer operation for S.No-1, MBBS degree form any recognized institute for S.No-2, Post Graduate in Science/ Commerce with 60% marks for S.No- 3, Post Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Anthropology/ Human Development for S.No- 4, Graduation in Sociology/ Anthropology/ Psychology/ Human Development for S.No- 5.
- Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.100/- (Rs.50/- for reserved categories) by Demand Draft in favour of “District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (AC: Main Samiti), Murshidabad and payable at Berhampur. Application fee is applicable only for S.No-1, 5.
Selection Procedure For Government of West Bengal – Accountant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 20/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Walkin Procedure For Accountant & More Vacancies vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
Interested candidates may walkin on 20/06/2015 at 10.00 Am
Important Dates To Remember :
Eligible candidate scan send their application in prescribed format along with demand draft post to SNCU, RNTCP, RCH, Blood Bank, NHM, Murshidabad District on or before 29-05-2015 by 05.00 PM.
Government of West Bengal, P.O. RAJBATI, BURDWAN’ PIN CODE: 71310
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017