Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Community Auditors through recruitment notification – Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Adv. No. 02/Community Auditor/DMMU S 24Pgs/2014 Date: 09/03/2015. Candidates who have completed 12th, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Community Auditors Job on or before 20.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Community Auditors|
|Educational Qualification||12TH, B.Com|
|Total No of Vacancy||139 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ANANDADHARA” DISTRICT OFFICE, SOUTH 24-PARGANAS DISTRICT MISSION MANAGEMENT UNIT / D… CELL NEW TREASURY BUILDING, FLOOR, ALIPORE, KOLKATA-700027, WEST BENGAL|
Detail of Government of West Bengal Community Auditors Recruitment:
Applications are invited from individual female members of Self Help Groups or their female wards for empanelment as a member of Community Auditors for SHG for improved financial management and transparency under NRLM in South 24 Parganas District.
- Eligibility criteria : They must be female They must be SHG members or wards (female) of SHG members They must reside in rural areas (EPICCertificate by the concerned SanghaG.. Pradhan will suffice) They must be physically and mentally able and willing to perform audit of SHG anywhere within the district of South 24 Parganas
- Age Limit: Minimum age is 18 years as on 1January 2015 (That means the applicant must not born before 1January 1997). [Authentic documents of age proof should be attached.]
- Educational Qualification: At least passed Higher Secondary in Commerce or Graduate in any discipline (self attested photocopy of marksheets should be attached). Candidates passed H.S in any other discipline other than commerce will not be eligible for this purpose.
- Honorarum : The audit fees of the said Community Auditors will be payable by the respective SHGs and their higher tier organisations. In long run and in the interest of strengthening the SHGs institutions whose constituent SHG these community auditors will work with, the candidate may be asked to give a small part of the audit fees charged as empanelment charge or a lump sum amount per year for empanelment to the Sangha | Mahasangha etc. However, such decision will be taken by the SHG institution at the appropriate level when it is felt that the situation is ready for such initiative. NO FEES FOR AUDIT WILL BE PAID BY WBSRLM or DMMU or BMMU and it will be up to the candidates to collect the audit fees from the SHGs who access their survice.
Selection Procedure for Government of West Bengal- Community Auditors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.03.2015.
- On the basis of applications received, the concerned BMMU (i.e. BDO office) will scrutinize the applications as per above criteria. The applications not fulfilling the above criteria will be straightway rejected. BMMU will sort out applications accepted in order of inter se merit and arrange the candidates.
How to apply for Community Auditors Vacancy in Government of West Bengal:
The application in prescribed format as given below must be filled in properly and signed in full. The application must be attached with self attested photocopies of authentic age proof and testimonials of educational qualification. If any declaration or information furnished by the applicant is proved inappropriate or false at any time, the candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any point of time (even after final selection). The application will have to be submitted in original at the end of the concerned Block / BMMU office of BDO cum BMD, South 24 Parganas and no other else in all working days (within office hours) and the last date of submission of application is 20 March 2015 up to 4 pm. Application may be submitted by handsby post, but it must reach the concerned office within the stipulated date and time. Please be noted that no application will be received at the office of DMMU / DRDC South 24 Parganas. Any application received after the stipulated date and time will not be accepted. This office and the BDO offices will not be responsible for any postal delay. Application received at any other office (other than concerned BDO office) or by any other means will not be considered. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to submit her application in proper place in
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.03.2015
Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Adv. No. 02/Community Auditor/DMMU S 24Pgs/2014 Date: 09/03/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016