On 30/09/2016, Government of West Bengal announced recruitment notification to recruit Village Resource Person. Through this recruitment notification, Government of West Bengal plans to recruit 10TH candidates for the post of Village Resource Person. Government of West Bengal is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Village Resource Person. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 3/10/2016.
Government of West Bengal proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Government of West Bengal before 3/10/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Government of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Village Resource Person|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date To Apply||3/10/2016|
|Address For The Job||Office of the District Magistrate , Social Audit Unit (Presently at DOMA Office, Minority Bhavan, 1st Floor, Berhampore),West Bengal|
Eligibility & Details:
Village Resource Person Post:
Candidates can Get the Village Resource Person Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Village Resource Person|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Should be 10th pass or above Should have worked in MGNREGS or have family member wsho have worked under MGNREGS.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 18 yrs|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Last date of submission of application form in the Office of the District Magistrate , Social Audit Unit (Presently at DOMA Office, Minority Bhavan, 1st Floor, Berhampore) drop box up to 03/10/2016 at 4.00 PM.|
|Last Date: 3/10/2016|
|Location of Job: West Bengal|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 3/10/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Government of West Bengal norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Village Resource Person Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 3/10/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 3/10/2016