Government of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Government of West Bengal.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 21/2/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Government of West Bengal
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate,M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : West Bengal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/2/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :The CMOH & Secretary, DHFWS, Birbhum, DTO Office, Old Outdoor Complex, New Building RoomNo. 21, Suri, Birbhum, Pin-731101
Detail of Post :
- Medical Officer (MO —DTC)- 01 Qualification : MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; Must have completed compulsory Rotatory internship. Preferential Qualification : Diploma / MD Public Health/ Tuberculosis & Chest diseases 2. One year experience in RNTCP 3. Basic knowledge of computers
Age: 22 to 62 Yrs as on 01.02.2016
- District PMDT& TD/HIV Coordinator – 01
Qualification : 1. Graduate 2. Certificate course in computer operation (minimum two months) 3. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler. Preferential Qualification : 1. At-least 2 years of work experience under RNTCP or 5 years experience in any public health programme in a supervisory capacity. 2. Good communication skills in local language & willing to travel in the area of work
Age : 22 to 40 Yrs as on 01.02.2016
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS)-1(One) Schedule Tribe(ST)
Qualification :1. Bachelor’s Degree or Recognized sanitary inspector’s course 2. Certificate course in computer operation (minimum 2 months) 3. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two- wheeler
Age: 22 to 40 Yrs as on 01.02.2016
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/2/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
Duly signed copy along with requisite Demand Draft must reach the address as follows: “The CMOH & Secretary, DHFWS, Birbhum, DTO Office, Old Outdoor Complex, New Building RoomNo. 21, Suri, Birbhum, Pin-731101” by Registered/ Speed Post only within 21/02/2016 upto 5 PM. Please mention “The Name of the Post …… On the envelope.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/2/2016